JadeSails Day Cruise is a brand new model design vessel, offering the most luxury day cruise experience in Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay.
[tg_accordion title=”Itinerary” icon=”” close=”1″]
07.00 – Meet our driver at your hotel in Hanoi.
07.15 – Start two-hour road journey to Quang Ninh Province via express way aboard ultra-luxurious chauffeur-driven limousine.
09.30 – WELCOME ABOARD
Arriving Tuan Chau marina. We welcome guests onboard JadeSails Day Cruise, enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
Transfer by our speed boat from
JadeSails Day Cruise will take you on an odyssey of 7-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders.
11.00 – LUNCH ON THE BOAT.
While cruising through a maze of toweling limestone mountains, you revel in the elegance restaurant that full equipped with air-conditioning. A Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch is served and spectacular seascape is always in view through expanded windows.
13.30 – EXPLORE MAGICAL SEA CAVE AND HIDDEN LAGOONS BY LOCAL ROWING BOAT.
Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Dark and Light grotto archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will with a bamboo boat rowed by a fisher folk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons do amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water. Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons with a unique eco system, getting close to sea creature.
15.00 – KAYAKING AND SWIMMING AT QUITE AREA IN LAN HA BAY
We progress to quite area in Lan Ha Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. The region is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. You may prefer to try your hand at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay.
16.00 – COOKING DEMONSTRATION
You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration; our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese.
16.30 – SUNSET PARTY (ENJOY BREAK)
Summit on the sundeck for watch the magnificent sunset over the Seven Wonders of Nature, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
17.30. Back to Tuan Chau by speedboat
17.45 – Disembark for comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway
19.30 – Drop off at your hotel doorsteps. Service ended. JadeSails Day Cruise wish to see your next time!
[tg_accordion title=”Price” icon=”” close=”1″]
- Transfer from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return by comfort chauffeured-driven limousine ride
- 7-hours cruise
- All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
- Mouth-watering lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
- Sunset party and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
- Kayaking or local rowing boat, life jacket and waterproof bag
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Travel insurance, tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.
[tg_accordion title=”Policies & Other Information” icon=”” close=”1″]
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate