The Hoa Lu Tam Coc full day tour will bring you to Ninh Binh provide, escape from busy city of Hanoi and spend your whole day in the peaceful countryside. Hoa Lu was the first Vietnam’s capital during Dinh and Le Dynasties in 10th century. Tam Coc is consider as Halong Bay on land thanks for its outstanding natural beauty with limestone peaks and caves.
[tg_accordion title=”Itinerary” icon=”” close=”1″]
Our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel. Today will be your great chance to visit to Ninh Binh, one of the oldest capitals of Vietnam. The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in 10th century. The visit in Ninh Binh starts by a visit to the shady Dinh and Le temples, the site that used to be the kings’ palace in 10th century.
Enjoy Vietnamese lunch at local restaurant.
Further discovery in Ninh Binh will be continued by a boat trip in Tam Coc where spectacular limestone karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding about Guilin (China) and Halong Bay of Vietnam, which gives this scenery the name “Halong-bay-on-land”. Back to Hanoi late afternoon. End of services!
[tg_accordion title=”Price” icon=”” close=”1″]
|01 pax||134 124|
|02 - 03 pax||83 73|
|04 - 05 pax||59 49|
- Transfer services
- Local English speaking guide
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Boat tour in Tam Coc
- Vietnamese lunch
- Botted Mineral water on car/bus during tour day (1 bottle of 500ml/half day. 2 bottles of 500ml/full day)
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Surcharge for pick up and drop off from hotels out of the Old Quarter
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.
[tg_accordion title=”Policies & Other Information” icon=”” close=”1″]
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate