Join our Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunnels Full Day Tour to discover the city and visit one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the war used to be, the underground tunnels in Cu Chi.
[tg_accordion title=”Itinerary” icon=”” close=”1″]
Morning visit Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments to the Vietnam War. Beneath the ground lie 200 km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas during the conflict. At its peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was base to almost 10,000 troops. You even can try to crawl some dozens of m on the tunnel underground to have the real experience. Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Enjoy lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon we will visit around Ho Chi Minh City. First stop will be the Reunification Palace, on April 30th 1975 the American War officially came to an end here. Enjoy a visiting the War Remnants Museum where you can see countless artifacts, photographs and pictures documenting the second Indochina war. Afterward, we visit The Notre Dame Cathedral, which was built in 1880, and the Old Post Office, which was built sometime between 1886 and 1891. It is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
Our last stop would be at a local Market where you can practice your bargaining skills while shopping for souvenirs. Discover local life and culture. You’ll find some of the friendliest, liveliest, most convivial people in the city in here.
[tg_accordion title=”Price” icon=”” close=”1″]
|01 pax||104 94|
|02 - 03 pax||67 57|
|04 - 05 pax||49 39|
- Transfer services
- Local English speaking guide
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Vietnamese lunch
- Botted Mineral water on car/bus during tour day (1 bottle of 500ml/half day. 2 bottles of 500ml/full day)
- Hotel accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Surcharge for pick up and drop off from hotels out of the Old Quarter
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.
[tg_accordion title=”Policies & Other Information” icon=”” close=”1″]
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate